Friday, July 27, 2012

Rock and Roll, baby!

I luv dressing like a rocker. I believe in constantly changing your style, so that you're never in a style rut. I like the fact that my style cannot be described in just one word, I'm not "classic", "retro", or "bohemian". I dress in a different genre everyday, but its always my own. It keeps my mind working, and it allows me to use my clothes in so many different ways that I'm never at a loss for an outfit.
A tough, all black outfit can be glam-ified with the addition of a pair of vibrantly coloured stilettos.
This outfit is particularly wearable because of the comfy tee and the fun coloured leather jacket.
A sassy tank + a hot body-con skirt + funky accessories= Feminine Rocker
I LUV this outfit! Its something that I would totally wear to school, especially since I'm taking only art classes this fall, and an eclectic look is totally fitting.
This outfit is inspired by the classic James Dean, greaser look. To make the look more modern, I replaced the plain white T with a printed one, and added cute heart earrings, which also aid in making it more feminine.

My outfit today:
Today I want to wear something both funky and girly. I really couldn't resist putting the raven in this collage ;).

My outfit's details:
Purple jeans: Bought at Ross or Marshall's years and years ago.
Black scoop neck: Wetseal.
Black cropped blazer: ?
Hair bow: Hobby Lobby
Floral Sneakers: Ked's knockoffs bought at Payless.

Quote of the Day:
"  Everybody's talking how I can't, can't be in love. But I want, want, want to be in love. Want to be in love for real." Be Be Your Love by Rachael Yamagata.

May the force be with you,
Mia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment