Thursday, July 26, 2012

Stray Cat Strut

Rockabilly is one of my favorite ways to dress. I love the fun colours, the full skirts, and all the bows. Its a fun way to stand out:)
The best colour combination EVER. 'Nuff Said.
Little white dresses have been gaining popularity recently. This is a fun way to update one, in a carefree retro way. 
This rockabilly with a modern, spunky spin. I luv these shoes, they remind me of saddle shoes.
This is more of a pin-up outfit, but its sassy and cute. I would wear this to the beach, or during the summer.
  This is rockabilly Audrey, down to the tiara. I love this look, its equal parts fun and classy.

 What I'm wearing today:
Today I was going for nautical with a twist hence the classic combo of denim and stripes mixed with fun leopard accessories.
My Outfit Info:
Jean jacket: Vintage Levi's
Red striped dress: American Eagle
Flip flops: Kohl's
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21

Quote of the day:
"Everybody here seems to like to laugh, either step in time or just don't hang around". Going Down to Laurel by Steve Forbert
Ciao,
Mia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment